Tillandsia are exotic plants native to the tropics, with over 700 different species and come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and colors.
Air plants are nearly indestructible and will survive in just about any environment which is perfect for beginner gardeners or people that tend to kill their houseplants! They are also compact in size and don’t take up a lot of room which is great for those with space constraints. Most importantly, air plants are unbelievably low maintenance! In fact, they are by far the easiest plants to grow because they don’t need water or soil to grow; the leaves get their nutrients from the air, hence the name.
Unlike other houseplants, air plants don’t need to be grown in a pot. They are typically found mounted onto a variety of decorative surfaces, including cork, slate, rocks and driftwood or grown in terrariums. Group them in masses for the best visual effect. Air plants are also more than happy to live on the leaves or branches of garden trees and shrubs, and even rocks!
• Plants range from 2-4 inches. Pick your pack of 5,10,20 Exotic Air Plants. When in season we will send blooming air plants so you can enjoy their flowers
• Air Plants do not require any soil, the Tillandisia Ionantha are some of the strongest air plants and last very long time with proper care. They are very low maintenance and require very little water just once a week. We send you easy to follow care instructions to ensure your plants last a long time.
• All of our Air Plants are home grown in the US, nothing is imported from anywhere. We use local farms here in South Florida who hand care for these exotic beauties. We ourselves pick out the best air plants to send to you. Feel confident that we send you air plants of the highest quality.
• They can be used in almost any setting. DIY Terrariums, Fairy Gardens, Kokedamas, Flower Arrangements. They are great for Kids activities and make great office desk companions
• We ship fast and securely from South Florida to make sure that your plants arrive as healthy as possible. If you ever have any issue you give us a call and we will be more that happy to resolve any issue you may have.
• As soon as you receive your air plants give them a good soak in water and then you are all set